Spay & Neuter Assistance
Do you need help to spay or neuter your pet?
Clinics that Peter Zippi Fund has contracts with and can give you pledges for:
- SNPLA-San Pedro – 957 N. Gaffey St, San Pedro, 90731 310-574-5555
- SNPLA-Los Angeles – 3612 11th Ave, Los Angeles 90018 310-574-5555
- SNPLA-Mission Hills – 15321 Brand Blvd, Mission Hills, 91345 310-574-5555
- GSHS-Golden State Humane Society – 555 E Artesia Blvd Long Beach 90805 562-423-8406 (accepts ferals)
- Western Vet Group – 24260 Crenshaw Blvd, Torrance 90505 310-326-0000 (accepts ferals)
- Latino Alliance for Animal Care Coalition – 8610 Van Nuys Blvd, Panorama City, 91402 818-493-9078 (accepts ferals)
Call the above clinics to find the best clinic for you by price and location.
We understand that in some cases our voucher program may not work for everyone whether it be location or something else. Click here for a list of additional spay-neuter resources that may work for you.
Cats: For low-income residents of Los Angeles County, we pledge $70. For non-low-income residents, we pledge $30. In some cases, this will leave a balance that will be your responsibility to pay.
Dogs and Rabbits: We pledge $30 for males and $40 for females. In all cases, this will leave a balance that will be your responsibility to pay.
Please confirm clinic pricing in advance so there are no surprises the day of your appointment. There may be additional assistance available and we encourage each individual to ask the clinic they are booking with about all financial assistance programs that may be available.
WE CANNOT ISSUE PLEDGES THE SAME DAY AS THE SURGERY. WE NEED AT LEAST 72 HOURS TO PROCESS EACH PLEDGE. If you request your pledge without the proper lead time, we may not be able to get your pledge issued in time for your appointment. All subsidies are subject to change based on the availability of funds. We are all volunteers and appreciate your patience and understanding.
To get a pledge:
First, make an appointment with the clinic of your choice. In many cases, they can also provide you with the name and number for other groups to help with the fees.
Second, fill out and submit the form below and click “Send Form” (all fields are required):
We are committed to keeping your personal information confidential. We will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless compelled to do so by law.