Spay & Neuter Assistance
Do you need help to spay or neuter your pet?
Our Spay-Neuter Voucher program is for pet guardians, independent rescuers, and TNR champions. If you are a registered 501c3 seeking assistance, please send an email to email@example.com to discuss potential partnership opportunities.
LA City Residents qualify for FREE or low-cost spay-neuter at all LA City Animal Shelters. If you are an LA City resident please click here to explore your options.
If you are an LA County resident, Peter Zippi Memorial Fund has contracts with and can give you pledges for the following clinics:
- CAMP (formerly SNPLA)-San Pedro – 957 N. Gaffey St, San Pedro, 90731 310-574-5555
- CAMP (formerly SNPLA)-Los Angeles – 3612 11th Ave, Los Angeles 90018 310-574-5555
- CAMP (formerly SNPLA)-Mission Hills – 15321 Brand Blvd, Mission Hills, 91345 310-574-5555
- GSHS-Golden State Humane Society – 555 E Artesia Blvd Long Beach 90805 562-423-8406 (accepts ferals)
- Western Vet Group – 24260 Crenshaw Blvd, Torrance 90505 310-326-0000 (accepts ferals)
- Latino Alliance for Animal Care Coalition – 8610 Van Nuys Blvd, Panorama City, 91402 818-493-9078 (accepts ferals)
- Quality Animal Clinic – 7625 Crenshaw Blvd, Los Angeles, 90043 323-920-7445 (accepts ferals)
- AM PM Spay & Neuter Clinic – 12852 Pioneer Blvd, Norwalk, CA 90650 562-282-9639 (accepts ferals, online appointments only)
Call the above clinics first to find the best clinic for you by price and location (for AM PM, make an appointment online with them).
We understand that in some cases our voucher program may not work for everyone whether it be location or something else. Click here for a list of additional spay-neuter resources that may work for you.
Cats: For feral and stray cats or low-income residents of Los Angeles County, we pledge $70. For non-low-income residents with domestic cats, we pledge $30. In some cases, this will leave a balance that will be your responsibility to pay.
Dogs and Rabbits: We pledge $30 for males and $40 for females. In all cases, this will leave a balance that will be your responsibility to pay.
Please confirm clinic pricing in advance so there are no surprises on the day of your appointment. There may be additional assistance available and we encourage each individual to ask the clinic they are booking with about all financial assistance programs that may be available. In many cases, they can provide you with the name and number of other groups to help with the fees.
WE CANNOT ISSUE PLEDGES THE SAME DAY AS THE SURGERY. WE NEED AT LEAST 72 HOURS TO PROCESS EACH PLEDGE. If you request your pledge without the proper lead time, we may not be able to get your voucher issued in time for your appointment. All subsidies are subject to change based on the availability of funds. We are all volunteers and appreciate your patience and understanding.
To get a voucher:
First, you must book an appointment with the clinic of your choice. Call the above clinics first to find the best clinic for you by price and location.
Second, fill out and submit the form below and click “Send Form” (all fields are required):
We are committed to keeping your personal information confidential. We will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless compelled to do so by law.